2017 ACTON-BOXBOROUGH FRIENDS OF MUSIC
ANNUAL HOLIDAY PIE & DESSERT SALE
It is time for the AB Friends of Music Holiday Pie & Dessert Sale fund raiser!
This fundraiser is run for the benefit of the students and students will once again earn 40% of the total
amount they sell. For example, if a student sells $100 worth of desserts, they will earn $40 profit which
will automatically be credited to the student’s individual account, to be used for trips, uniform purchases,
banquet tickets, or other music expenses.
Please keep in mind that the products will be delivered to us frozen and have a shelf life of at least six months if kept frozen. Therefore, suggest to your customers they order for the holidays and beyond. The Cookie Dough is great for band, chorus and orchestra snacks!
In compliance with the guideline established by the AB School Committee, students are asked to solicit only their family, neighbors, friends, association members and co-workers. THIS IS NOT A DOOR-TO-DOOR SALE.
Sale Starts — Tuesday, September 5th
****** THURSDAY, OCTOBER 12th *******
Orders & Checks Due to Mr. Hickey, Ms. Moss or Ms. Greene — Thursday, October 12th
Pick-Up Date — Saturday before Thanksgiving – Saturday, November 18th
How to take an order:
- Show your customers the Broadway Cafe Brochure!
- Direct customers with allergy/nutrition questions to: http://ashleyfarmsinc.com/nutritional-information
- Write each sale on the back of the brochure with customer’s contact information.
- Take payment at time of order. Either by Check made out to ABFOM. Or Cash, which must be converted to ONE personal check by you, prior to submittal of the order.
- Tell the customer that you will deliver orders to them on Saturday, November 18th. Remember that the items must remain frozen! You will need to have adequate freezer space to hold your items if you cannot deliver them all on that Saturday morning.
How to complete your orders and hand them in:
- Fill in your name, phone number and email address on the envelope.
- Transfer the total number of each item ordered from the back of the brochure to the correct boxes on the composite sheet on the envelope. Calculate the total money collected for each item and write that in the correct box on the envelope. Please double check all addition and multiplication. Write in the total quantity and the total $ collected in the bottom boxes.
- Make a copy of the composite sheet (front of the envelope). This step is important – you will need this for your own records if questions arise.
- Hand in ONLY the completed envelope and ALL CHECKS by Thursday, October 12th Keep the photo copy and the brochure so you can correctly deliver your orders.
Don’t forget …Checks are made payable to ABFOM. All Cash orders must be converted to a single personal check by you, made out to ABFOM.
Pick-Up Orders outside ABRHS Front Door!
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2017 ~ 9:00 AM TO 11:00 AM
You, your parents, or a friend MUST pick up your items before 11:00 AM
Questions? Please contact Christine Phillips firstname.lastname@example.org
Joanne Grega email@example.com or Marcia Russo firstname.lastname@example.org